7th Annual FRESH! AIR Food Forum Registration- Summer Session
Choose your classes for Saturday, JUNE 17TH!
Pre-registration will close at 9 pm on Thursday, June 15. Please feel free to come to our Summer Session Forum without registering and see if there is room in the classes you want. All Summer Session classes are FREE!
- Natural Pest Control: Identify common garden pests and learn how to control them without chemicals.
- Drip Irrigation for Small Gardens: How deep are your plant’s roots? How much water do they need? How much water can your soil hold? How often and how much should you water?
- Tree and Shrub Maintenance: learn techniques for common trees and shrubs.
- Bokashi Bucket Composting: learn how to compost all your food waste in a bucket, make your own nutrient-dense soil, and feed your plants.
WELCOME to the Summer Session of our 7th Annual FRESH! AIR Food Forum Pre-registration. IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Please register individually for classes to ensure that we have materials for each person.
- On Forum Day, check in at the registration table to pick up your folder with your registration choices and map.
- See you at the Forum! Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call MJ at 406-868-1472.
***We have a spam filter on the form, and occasionally it "acts up" and says that the items don't match. If this happens, scroll down again and see if you can check "I am not a robot" and your registration should go through. If it does not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We WANT YOU at the Forum!