Why it's Important to Become a Member
Funding for Gardens from Garbage is strictly by donations and gifts. We are almost all volunteers, and are dedicated to what we do. We kicked off our membership program at the 1st Annual FRESH! Food Forum in 2011 to help support our work in the community, and would love to have you join us in this effort by becoming a member. There are several levels of membership, so you have the option to choose what fits best for you. What we offer for your membership is involvement in helping us "get 'er done" - either with your time, your money, or both.
- to feed our kids from local gardens & farms
- to teach our kids about healthy food - how it grows, where it comes from, and how to grow it themselves, empowering them to become self-sufficient.
- to be able to provide access to locally grown, healthy food for all the folks in our communities by connecting local growers with buyers, by helping create community and neighborhood gardens
- to starve the local landfill of our food waste and the food waste from schools, restaurants, and grocery stores
- to have a local food processing plant and year-round greenhouses
Become a Member and Join Us in Developing a Sustainable, Local Food Source!
JOIN NOW to become a member online.
Or, you can print the membership application here to mail in. Our THANKS!
To RENEW your membership, please click here for the renewal form.
Thanks for your help - we appreciate it!
The Gardens from Garbage Crew